Football game between the UCLA Bruins and a Washington team at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1923-1939
- Football game between the UCLA Bruins and a Washington team at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1923-1939
- Date Created
- [between 1923-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Undated image: 1923 was the first year a football game was played at the Coliseum and nitrate negatives for still photography were phased out by 1939.
Photograph of a few players on the field and the spectators beyond during a football game between the UCLA Bruins and a Washington team (probably the Washington State Cougars or the Washington Huskies) at the Coliseum.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.