Horses racing at Santa Anita Park the year it opened, Arcadia, 1934
- Horses racing at Santa Anita Park the year it opened, Arcadia, 1934
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Santa Anita Park, the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in Southern California, opened on December 25, 1934.
View of 3 horses in a race at Santa Anita Park, with the San Gabriel Mountains just visible in the distance.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Santa Anita Park (Arcadia, Calif.)
- Arcadia (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .