Actress Mary Blackford at home following a car accident that left her partially paralyzed, Beverly Hills, 1935
- Actress Mary Blackford at home following a car accident that left her partially paralyzed, Beverly Hills, 1935
- Date Created
- June 10, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to Los Angeles Time article, "They're Both Glad She's Home: Actress Studies Voice as Neck Injury Heals," 11 Jun. 1935: A3.
Actress Mary Blackford at home after eight months in the hospital following a car accident that left her partially paralyzed. Will Rogers and other Hollywood celebrities raised funds for Blackford following her accident. Blackford died from complications relating to her injuries in 1937.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .