Kent K. Parrott, smoking a cigarette, summoned as witness in a gambling case, Los Angeles, 1935
- Kent K. Parrott, smoking a cigarette, summoned as witness in a gambling case, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- January 11, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A cropped version of this photograph appears with the article, "Parrot Get Inquiry Call: Summoned for Gambling Quiz Court Rules Grand Jury May Force Witnesses to Give Testimony," Los Angeles Times, 12 Jan. 1935: A1.
Photograph of Kent K. Parrott, wearing a suit, overcoat and hat, smokes a cigarette near a courthouse jury room (directional signage behind Parrot reads: "Jury...07"). Parrott, a former attorney and politician, was summoned as a witness in a gambling case.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .