Mmes. C. E. Emmons, Gordon Campbell, E. H. Veblen and Frank Daugherty in hi-jinks attire at the Brentwood Country Club, Los Angeles, 1935
- Mmes. C. E. Emmons, Gordon Campbell, E. H. Veblen and Frank Daugherty in hi-jinks attire at the Brentwood Country Club, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- December 28, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photograph of women in hi-jinx costumes, including Mmes. C. E. Emmons (in undefined costume), Gordon Campbell (in gay nineties gown), E. H. Veblen (in gay nineties gown) and Frank Daugherty (in hula skirt) holding golf bags on the golf course at the Brentwood Country Club.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Country clubs--California--Los Angeles
Brentwood Country Club (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Daugherty, Frank, Mrs.
Emmons, C. E., Mrs.
Campbell, Gordon, Mrs.
Veblen, E. H., Mrs.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .