Louise Peterson points to a collection of autographs of military leaders who were prominent during World War I, El Segundo, 1935
- Louise Peterson points to a collection of autographs of military leaders who were prominent during World War I, El Segundo, 1935
- Date Created
- [circa November 1935]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Autographs Recall War Days: All Southland Ready to Observe Armistice," Los Angeles Times, 10 Nov. 1935: C12.
Some of the autographs include: General Peyton C. March, Lieutenant Hunter Liggett, Major General George Cameron, Lieutenant General R.L. Bullard, Major General H.E. Ely, Major General William S. Graves, Major General Omar Bundy
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .