John Tuffree, president of the Placentia Mutual Orange Association, Fullerton, 1935
- John Tuffree, president of the Placentia Mutual Orange Association, Fullerton, 1935
- Date Created
- October 5, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "City Celebrates Citrus Record: Billions of Oranges Roll From Placentia," Los Angeles Times, 6 Oct. 1935: C12.
Portrait photograph of John Tuffree, president of the Placentia Mutual Orange Association, seated in his home.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Citrus fruit industry $ California--Placentia
- Tuffree, John C. (John Cropper), 1878-1960
- Fullerton (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .