Bishop Cantwell providing confirmation at a tubercular rest home, La Puente, 1935
- Bishop Cantwell providing confirmation at a tubercular rest home, La Puente, 1935
- Date Created
- November 30, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Bishop Cantwell, Assisted by 3 priests and 2 altar boys, in the back yard of a tuberculosis rest home, faces 4 women, seen from the back, seated in chairs. Cantwell is providing confirmation.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .