Santa Anita Park seen from a field behind the far turn, Arcadia, 1936
- Santa Anita Park seen from a field behind the far turn, Arcadia, 1936
- Date Created
- January 3, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Santa Anita Park, the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in Southern California, opened on December 25, 1934.
Santa Anita Park seen from a field behind the far turn area of the track. In the distance beyond the track are the grandstand (left) and stables (right).
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .