Horses on the home stretch passing the grandstand at Santa Anita Handicap race, Arcadia, 1936
- Horses on the home stretch passing the grandstand at Santa Anita Handicap race, Arcadia, 1936
- Date Created
- February 22, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Santa Anita Park, the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in Southern California, opened on December 25, 1934.
View of about five horses racing on the home stretch during the Santa Anita Handicap race with the grandstand in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .