Architectural drawing of a General Petroleum service station, 1935
- Architectural drawing of a General Petroleum service station, 1935
- Date Created
- December 5, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Architectural drawing of a General Petroleum service station with a Spanish style tile roof to be located at N. Alameda St. and E. Aliso St. in Los Angeles. The center has an enclosed room below a gable with two open wings on either side for fuel pumps. On the roof are two sculptures of Pegasus, trademark of the Mobil company which owned General Petroleum.
The General Petroleum company was acquired by Mobil (trademark of Standard Oil Company of New York, or Socony) in 1926.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.