Leslie Ray Raymond suicide note, last page, 1935
- Leslie Ray Raymond suicide note, last page, 1935
- Date Created
- December 6, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Reported in the article, "Suicide Ends Love Mix-Up. Radio Announcer's Farewell to Wife Hints Niece as 'Other Woman,'" Los Angeles Times, 7 Dec. 1935: 3.
Last page of the suicide note left by Leslie Ray Raymond, who killed himself by asphyxiation by inhalation of automobile emission. He had been a radio announcer in Oakland, California, known as "Brother Bob." In his suicide note he confesses having an affair with his niece.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.