Detective J. L. Ballinger with murder suspect Tony Saltikoff, Los Angeles, 1935
- Detective J. L. Ballinger with murder suspect Tony Saltikoff, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- December 6, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
In a similar photograph, the detective is identified as F. D. Gillette.
Detective J. L. Ballinger with suspect Tony Saltikoff. Saltikoff was questioned during the investigation of the murder of Mary Stammer, a Fresno high school girl, with w policemen behind them.
Reported in the article, "Youth Questioned Here In Fresno Murder Case," Los Angeles Times, 8 Dec, 1935: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .