Jesse Livermore, stock trader, en route to Montecito after his son was shot, 1935
- Jesse Livermore, stock trader, en route to Montecito after his son was shot, 1935
- Date Created
- November 29, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Jesse Livermore, stock trader, in a chauffeured car en route to Montecito after his son, Jesse Jr., was shot by his ex-wife, Dorothea Livermore.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .