William H. Neal, assistant city attorney, Los Angeles, 1935
- William H. Neal, assistant city attorney, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of William H. Neal, assistant city attorney, seated behind a desk.
Assistant City Attorney William H. Neal, who on occasion has saved Councilmen from acts that would make them liable for jail.
Newspaper clipping with a photograph of William H. Neal, assistant city attorney.
- 1 clipping
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .