Chorus girls in rehearsal for a W.P.A. sponsored vaudeville tour, Los Angeles, 1935
- Chorus girls in rehearsal for a W.P.A. sponsored vaudeville tour, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- November 27, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Nine chorus girls pose for a photograph during a rehearsal for a vaudeville show sponsored by the Works Progress Administration. The show toured Civilian Conservation Corps camps. The rehearsal took place at 843 South Hope street.
Related to the article, "W.P.A. Vaudeville Soon To Be Staged In Camps," Los Angeles Times, 30 Nov. 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Chorus girls
- United States. Work Projects Administration (Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .