Frank Kurtz, aviator and Olympic athlete, 1935
- Frank Kurtz, aviator and Olympic athlete, 1935
- Date Created
- November 29, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Frank Allen Kurtz was an Olympic athlete and aviator in the United States Army Air Forces. He won the Bronze medal in 10 meter platform diving at the 1932 Olympics. He was awarded the Croix de Guerre, 3 Silver Stars, 3 Distinguished Flying Crosses, 3 Air Medals and 5 Presidential Citations.
Portrait photograph of aviator Frank Kurtz in a fur-lined leather jacket, shirt and tie.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.