Attendees at a horse show in the city park on Halloween, Anaheim, 1935
- Attendees at a horse show in the city park on Halloween, Anaheim, 1935
- Date Created
- October 31, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article, "Record Set At Anaheim: Huge Crowd Joins Festival; Varied Programs Given Throughout Southland," Los Angeles Times, 1 Nov. 1935: 14.
Attendees at a horse show on Halloween in the city park. A seated law enforcement officer wears a crown and holds a staff topped by a pumpkin. Behind him is a woman holding up his crown, flanked by 3 men in tuxedos and top hats, with more people behind them.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .