Two motorized Army guns on display at the Automobile Show, Los Angeles, 1935
- Two motorized Army guns on display at the Automobile Show, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- November 9, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of two motorized mobile guns of the Fortieth Division of the United States Army on display at the Los Angeles Automobile Show in front of the Pan-Pacific Auditorium (7600 West Beverly Boulevard, destroyed by fire in 1983). Army officers are positioned around each of the 2 guns. The auditorium was an example of streamline modern style architecture.
Related to the article, "Auto Show Ends Today," 10 Nov. 1935: 15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Military officers--American--California--Los Angeles
Art deco (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles
Automobile shows--California--Los Angeles
Arms & armament--American--California--Los Angeles
- Pan Pacific Auditorium (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .