John R. Scantlin, indicted former vice-president of First National Bank of Beverly Hills, Los Angles, 1933
- John R. Scantlin, indicted former vice-president of First National Bank of Beverly Hills, Los Angles, 1933
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photograph of John R. Scantlin, former vice-president of First National Bank of Beverly Hills, seated on a desk in an office with an American flag on the wall behind him. Scantlin was indicted, with others, on charges of misapplication of funds and making false reports to the Comptroller of the Currency.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .