Lillian Butterfield attends traffic school with Judge Louis P. Russill, Los Angeles, 1926
- Lillian Butterfield attends traffic school with Judge Louis P. Russill, Los Angeles, 1926
- Date Created
- April 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Standing in front of an open door with Judge Russill Lillian holds an apple up to him with her stockings rolled down to the middle of her calves. Judge Russill looks at her sternly.
Lillian Butterfield has been sentenced to attend traffic school after being charged with driving 32 miles an hour on Hollywood Boulevard.
Section of photograph appears with the article, "To Finish Traffic Course at Morgue," Los Angeles Times, 13 Apr 1926: A22.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .