Jean Robinson holds a dwarf tree, Pasadena, 1933
- Jean Robinson holds a dwarf tree, Pasadena, 1933
- Date Created
- April 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Pasadena Sees Rainbow Flora," Los Angeles Times, 28 Apr 1933: A9.
Jean holds the miniature tree planted in a small pot in front of her. Behind her there are shelves of other plants and dwarf trees, and the walls are covered in wallpaper that shows drawings of Asian women in traditional robes.
The Pasadena Spring Flower Show is to be held in the Municipal Auditorium from April 28th to the next Saturday.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Robinson, Jean
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .