UCLA professor and French military veteran Paul Perigord, Los Angeles, 1927
- UCLA professor and French military veteran Paul Perigord, Los Angeles, 1927
- Date Created
- [November, 1927]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Possibly related to the article, "BARED HEADS TO HONOR MARTYRS: City Will Halt Tomorrow as Armistice Hour Strikes Sorrow for Dead, Thanks to Living, Day's Keynote Varied Exercises Will Mark Southland Observance,"Los Angeles Times, 10 Nov 1927: A1.
UCLA Professor Paul Perigord, who is also a veteran of the French military, possibly prepares for his speech to commemorate Armistice Day. Perigord was the main speaker at ceremony at the Coliseum.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Perigord, Paul, b. 1882
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .