County Jailer Clem Peoples and Los Angeles District Attorney Asa Keyes, Los Angeles, 1923-1928
- County Jailer Clem Peoples and Los Angeles District Attorney Asa Keyes, Los Angeles, 1923-1928
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Los Angeles County Jailer Clem Peoples (left) and Los Angeles District Attorney Asa Keyes sit together at a table looking at a document held by Keyes.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .