Captain Clem Peoples, Los Angeles County jailer, and child dancer Joyce Horne prepare for a benefit show, Los Angeles, 1934
- Captain Clem Peoples, Los Angeles County jailer, and child dancer Joyce Horne prepare for a benefit show, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- [between Oct. 30, 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Los Angeles County Jailer Clem Peoples with child dancer Joyce Horne prepare for the annual Elks Temple Old Clothes and Canned Food Benefit. Peoples was chairman of the entertainment committee and Horne a scheduled performer.
This photograph appears with the article, "Stars Will Be Featured," Los Angeles Times, 31 Oct., 1934; pg. A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .