Dr. Ellen Fitz Pendleton, president of Wellesley College, during a visit to Southern California, Pomona, 1932
- Dr. Ellen Fitz Pendleton, president of Wellesley College, during a visit to Southern California, Pomona, 1932
- Date Created
- November 16, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dr. Ellen Fitz Pendleton, president of Wellesley College, during a visit to Southern California. Pendleton was a nationally known leader in education.
A different photograph of Dr. Ellen Fitz Pendleton taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "Today's Young Women Exel Grandmothers, Says Wellesley Head," Los Angeles Times, 17 Nov. 1932: pg A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- College presidents--Massachusetts--Wellesley
Pendleton, Ellen F. (Ellen Fitz), 1864-1936
- Pomona (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .