Senator Joseph Pedrotti, Assemblymen George W. Rochester and Clare Woolwine, and Sen. P.J. Gray, California, circa 1929
- Senator Joseph Pedrotti, Assemblymen George W. Rochester and Clare Woolwine, and Sen. P.J. Gray, California, circa 1929
- Date Created
- [circa 1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Three men are standing while one is seated, reading a document. From right to left: Senator Joseph Pedrotti, George W. Rochester, Clare Woolwine, seated, Senator P.J. Gray. They were part of the legislative committee responsible for selecting a site for a state prison in Southern California. Initial tours were conducted in August 1929.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .