L. E. Behymer and Maud Allan, Los Angeles, 1925
- L. E. Behymer and Maud Allan, Los Angeles, 1925
- Date Created
- December 23, 1925
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
L. E. Behymer (left) grasps the hand of Maud Allan. Behymer wears a three piece suit. Maud Allan wears a fur edged coat and cloche hat. Her right hand holds a purse. They are facing each other.
This photograph appears in "Day of days marks her return : interpretive dancer glad to get home," Los Angeles Times, 24 Dec 1925: A5.
Maud Allan, interpretive dancer, returns to Los Angeles after a five-year absence and is greeted by theatrical manager, L. E. Behymer.
Name spelled incorrectly on negative and negative sleeve, should be Maud Allan. Also Allan was a famous dancer, not a missionary.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Theatrical managers--California--Los Angeles
Arrivals & departures--American--California--Los Angeles
Behymer, Lynden Ellsworth
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .