Lillian Albertson the day she appeared in Superior Court, with Else von Koczian, to adjust her late husband's will, Los Angeles, 1934
- Lillian Albertson the day she appeared in Superior Court, with Else von Koczian, to adjust her late husband's will, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- May 24, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of Lillian Albertson, theatrical producer, and Baroness Else von Koczian, scenarist, the day Ms. Albertson appeared in Superior Court to settle the will of her former husband, Abraham J. Levy, New York millionaire.
Photograph appears with the article, "Stage Impresario Goes to Son's Aid. Producer Loses Bequest: Lillian Albertson Talks Self Out of Inheritance From Former Husband in Favor of Son," Los Angeles Times, 25 May 1934: A5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .