Sari Fedak and Vilma Aknay taken into custody, California, 1935
- Sari Fedak and Vilma Aknay taken into custody, California, 1935
- Date Created
- January 23, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Hungarian actresses Sari Fedak and Vilma Aknay arrested for perjury in breach-of-promise case against playwright Ernst Vajda.
Possibly related to the article, "Actresses Face Perjury Case," Los Angeles Times, 20 Jan. 1935: 11
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .