Dwight Baker at zoning bribery trial with his attorney J. Edwin Simpson, Los Angeles, 1938
- Dwight Baker at zoning bribery trial with his attorney J. Edwin Simpson, Los Angeles, 1938
- Wallace, Gordon Charles, 1909-1992
- Date Created
- December 18, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Dwight Baker (left) and J. Edwin Simpson (right) appear in court, where Baker and Councilman Howard Davis answered to bribery charges amid a "spot zoning" scandal.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Real estate developers--California--Los Angeles County
Simpson, J. Edwin, (John Edwin), b. 1889 or 90
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .