Roberta Magraudy applicant to become Harbor Master of Redondo Beach, Redondo Beach, 1938
- Roberta Magraudy applicant to become Harbor Master of Redondo Beach, Redondo Beach, 1938
- Date Created
- December 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of Roberta Magraudy holding a compass of pair of dividers, used in navigation, above a diagram on a table with an open book beside her. She wears a Greek sailors or captains cap.
A similar photograph was published with the article "She'd Like Harbor Maser Job. Redondo Girl First Applicant" Los Angeles Times, 21 Dec. 1938: 8. Photo caption: Roberta Magraudy, aspirant to post of Redondo Beach harbor master, is shown pondering a nautical problem.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .