Children at the Bid-A-Wee Home celebrate Christmas, Los Angeles, 1938
- Children at the Bid-A-Wee Home celebrate Christmas, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- December 23, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Children Greeted By Santa Claus at Parties," Los Angeles Times, 24 Dec 1938: 3.
Two boys and three girls sit underneath a tree decorated with tinsel and baubles. The little girls hold a total of six dolls.
The Juniors of Wilshire Women's Club have sponsored a party for the children at the Bide-a-Wee Home.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Bide-A-Wee Home (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .