Lynn Helm and Lawrence Opsahl model children’s winter fashion, Los Angeles, 1938
- Lynn Helm and Lawrence Opsahl model children’s winter fashion, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- December 18, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “NEWS OF SOCIETY: ACTIVITIES OF WOMEN,” Los Angeles Times, 18 Dec. 1938: D1.
Photograph of Lynn Helm and Lawrence Opsahl modeling winter fashion for children. They are sitting in a fireplace and are both holding a doll.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .