Rufus von Kleinsmid and Howard H. Jones shake hands after the football game, Los Angeles, 1938
- Rufus von Kleinsmid and Howard H. Jones shake hands after the football game, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- December 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
von KleinSmid and Coach Jones smile and shake hands.
A play-by-play is given for the game between the Fighting Irish and the Trojans.
Photograph appears with the article, "How Trojans Burst Irish Bubble For National Title," Los Angeles Times, 04 Dec 1938: A13.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Shaking hands--California--Los Angeles
College presidents--California--Los Angeles
Jones, Howard H., 1885-1941
Southern California Trojans (Football team)
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Football team)
Kleinsmid, Rufus Bernhard von, 1875-1964
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.