Rufus von Kleinsmid and Howard H. Jones shake hands after the football game, Los Angeles, 1938
- Rufus von Kleinsmid and Howard H. Jones shake hands after the football game, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- December 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "How Trojans Burst Irish Bubble For National Title," Los Angeles Times, 04 Dec 1938: A13.
A play-by-play is given for the game between the Fighting Irish and the Trojans.
von KleinSmid and Coach Jones smile and shake hands.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
College presidents--California--Los Angeles
Shaking hands--California--Los Angeles
Jones, Howard H., 1885-1941
Southern California Trojans (Football team)
Kleinsmid, Rufus Bernhard von, 1875-1964
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Football team)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .