Dedication ceremony at Plummer Park, West Hollywood, 1938
- Dedication ceremony at Plummer Park, West Hollywood, 1938
- Terrell, Maurice
- Date Created
- December 4, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A similar photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "Plummer Park Plant Blessed," Los Angeles Times, 05 Dec 1938: A1.
Nearly 500 persons attended the dedication of the new park. Father Charles Burns carried out the ceremony of "blessing the house." Patriotic and historical organizations took part in the formal dedication outside the new structure of the clubhouse center. People were dressed in early Californian attire.
Father Charles Burns, center, conducts the blessing ceremony at the Plummer Park dedication. To his left is Eugenio Plummer and immediately to the right of the podium is Ms. Ana Begue Packman.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Plummer Park (West Hollywood, Calif.)
Packman, Ana Bégué de, 1882-1973
Burns, Charles Henry, 1906-1990
Plummer, Eugenio Raphael, 1852-1943
- West Hollywood (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .