Dedication ceremony at Plummer Park, Hollywood, 1938
- Dedication ceremony at Plummer Park, Hollywood, 1938
- Terrell, Maurice
- Date Created
- December 4, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Nearly 500 persons attended the dedication of the new park. Father Charles Burns carried out the ceremony of "blessing the house." Patriotic and historical organizations took part in the formal dedication outside the new structure of the clubhouse center. People were dressed in early Californian attire.
A picture of the backs of the crowd's heads as they face the area designated for the ceremony.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Plummer Park Plant Blessed," Los Angeles Times, 05 Dec 1938: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .