Claire Windsor at the District Attorney's office, Los Angeles, 1938
- Claire Windsor at the District Attorney's office, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- November 28, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Claire Windsor has gone to the District Attorney's office to ask for an investigation relating to her oil investments.
A smiling Claire Windsor sits at a desk holding a folded piece of paper.
Photograph appears with the article, "Claire Windsor Asks Inquiry," Los Angeles Times, 29 Nov 1938: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .