School children go down a slide, Los Angeles, 1938
- School children go down a slide, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- November 7, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “THOUSAND CATHOLIC STUDENTS CELEBRATE MISSION SUNDAY,” Los Angeles Times, 7 Nov. 1938: 11.
Photograph of unidentified school children going down a slide with their right arms raised in the air. They wear school uniforms, and in the background there is a building with Roman archways and some trees.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.