Mae Boardner, Sue Potter, and Inez Hennessey smile for the camera, Los Angeles, 1938
- Mae Boardner, Sue Potter, and Inez Hennessey smile for the camera, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- November 28, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Three women, huddled together, smile down at the camera. From left to right: Mae Boardner, Sue Potter, Inez Hennessey.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Women--California--Los Angeles
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .