Sumner P. Hunt's death at the age of 73 is announced, Los Angeles, 1938
- Sumner P. Hunt's death at the age of 73 is announced, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- November 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A photograph of a picture of Sumner Hunt.
Photograph appears with the article, "Sumner P. Hunt, Celebrated Architect, Taken By Death," Los Angeles Times, 20 Nov 1938: 10.
Mr. Hunt is survived by his daughter Louise and was a valued member of the community, active in the California Club, the Los Angeles Country Club, the Sunset Club, the Seismological Society of Southern California, the Architectural Club, and the American Institute of Architects.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.