Helen Hulick, who had been found in contempt of court for wearing pants, appears in court wearing a dress, Los Angeles, 1939
- Helen Hulick, who had been found in contempt of court for wearing pants, appears in court wearing a dress, Los Angeles, 1939
- Date Created
- January 17, 1939
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Helen Hulick, who had been found in contempt of court for wearing pants when testifying against men who had burgled her home, appears in court wearing a dress.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Slacks Row Figure Back to Court in Chic Attire," Los Angeles Times, 18 Jan. 1939: 3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Law & legal affairs--California--Los Angeles
Women--Clothing & dress--California--Los Angeles
- Hulick, Helen
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .