Pan Pipers of the Assistance League Eleanor Anderson McCoy, Mrs. Bohn Barrington, and Helen Gabellini welcome Marion Talley, Los Angeles, 1936
- Pan Pipers of the Assistance League Eleanor Anderson McCoy, Mrs. Bohn Barrington, and Helen Gabellini welcome Marion Talley, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Similar photograph appears with the headline, "New Members of Pan Pipers Receive Concert Hints," Los Angeles Times, 26 Jan 1936: D3.
The clubwomen sit on one sofa while Marion Talley sits in a chair beside them.
Mrs. McCoy, Barrington, and Gabellini are told by Pan Pipers president Mrs. George Benjamin Hull how to receive patrons at the Marion Talley concert on February 5th at the Biltmore Blue Ballroom.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Barrington, Bohn, (Mrs.)
Pan Pipers of the Assistance League
McCoy, Eleanor Anderson, 1898-1988
Talley, Marion, 1907-1983
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .