Dorothy Dunbar Wells signing documents, Los Angeles, 1936
- Dorothy Dunbar Wells signing documents, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January 29, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Oil Venture Bilking Told," Los Angeles Times, 24 Jan 1936: A2.
Dorothy Dunbar Wells looks directly into the camera through the veil on her hat as she signs a document.
Dorothy Dunbar was an actress. Married seven times, in her later years she went by Dorothy Wells Lawson.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Law & legal affairs--California--Los Angeles
- Dunbar, Dorothy 1902-1992
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .