Dorothy Dunbar Wells signing documents, Los Angeles, 1936
- Dorothy Dunbar Wells signing documents, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January 29, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Oil Venture Bilking Told," Los Angeles Times, 24 Jan 1936: A2.
Dorothy Dunbar was an actress. Married seven times, in her later years she went by Dorothy Wells Lawson.
Dorothy Dunbar Wells looks directly into the camera through the veil on her hat as she signs a document.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .