Right-hand shot of a panoramic trio of photographs of Wrigley Field during a boxing match, Los Angeles, 1936
- Right-hand shot of a panoramic trio of photographs of Wrigley Field during a boxing match, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- [circa January 29, 1936]
- Los Angeles Times
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- The right-hand shot of a trio of panoramic photographs taken of Wrigley Field during a boxing match. Shows the seated crowd in the stands and the seats on the field.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .