Cloyd Soders Goshen passes away from a cerebral hemorrhage, Los Angeles, 1936
- Cloyd Soders Goshen passes away from a cerebral hemorrhage, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Merchant's Funeral Set," Los Angeles Times, 19 Jan 1936: 10.
A picture of a photograph of Goshen, a strip of white tape attached to the picture on his chest with his name written on it.
Cloyd S. Goshen, manager of Bullock's Wilshire store, died unexpectedly of a cerebral hemorrhage, survived by his widow Wilhelmina and his mother Carrier Bernard.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.