Buron Fitts and wife Marion at his trial for perjury, Los Angeles, 1936
- Buron Fitts and wife Marion at his trial for perjury, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January 21, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Mrs. Fitts rests a hand on her husband's shoulder as she leans in to speak to him at the prosecutor's table.
Photograph appears with the article, "Fitts Trial in Perjury Case Opens," Los Angeles Times, 16 Jan 1936: 1.
Selections are made for the twelve jurors that will judge District Attorney Buron Fitts for false testimony in front of a grand jury in 1931 for a financial transaction of the sale of an orange grove and dismissal of a morals charge against real estate broker John P. Mills.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .