Crowd gathered for Buron Fitts perjury trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Crowd gathered for Buron Fitts perjury trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Officers guard a crowd being kept in an area marked "Reserved for Jurors."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .