Jury to try Buron Fitts during perjury trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Jury to try Buron Fitts during perjury trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 17, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The photograph is possibly related to the article, "Fitts Trial Jury Picked. Panel to Be Kept Under Guard," Los Angeles Times, 18 Jan. 1936: 1, 3.
Superior Judge Pat Parker ordered armed guards to protect jury members in hotel rooms in order to prevent jury tampering. This could be the reason the photograph did not appear in the newspaper.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .