Superior Judge Robert H. Scott finds homes for two children, Los Angeles, 1936
- Superior Judge Robert H. Scott finds homes for two children, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January, 15, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears on a photo page, Los Angeles Times, 15 Jan. 1936: 10.
Photograph of Judge Robert H. Scott with his arms around two children up for adoption. The children are standing on Robert’s desk. The little girl wears a sweater and a hat, and holds a rose, while the boy wears a suit.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.